What's new

Another Tabac convert

I've used it for a few shaves now. I like it a lot. I think it's nice and slick and has good protection. I don't think it feels as good as Sterling and Mystic Waters, for example, going on. But that's all splitting hairs, really like the stuff.

I love my Tabac -- the soap, cream, cologne, balm, anything. I already have the bowl, so I ordered three replacement pucks for a great price and free shipping!

Another great deal online for a terrific product is Proraso green in the bowl for about 75% of what you'll usually pay -- Walmart has 'em with free shipping!

When you sign up for an account you get $12.00 in reward points. I just ordered a jar, used the free shipping promo and got the whole order for $.01. It's my second one but I just couldn't pass that up.

It's $8.49 now. EXTRA15 to get an additional 15% off and PFM20 to get free shipping.

Thanks for the heads up. They had the same offer a few days ago and a few hours later the code didn't work. This time I didn't wait! I think you have to enter the PFM20 before EXTRA15 to get the free shipping.

You're all enablers! I just ordered another bowl. I haven't even tried the first yet...

I just ordered two more bowls and I already have 5! This past summer I saw the Tabac bowl in a retail store and it was something like $25 or more. This offer is too good to miss. Now that I know how easy it is to remove the pucks, two of those bowls are reserved for my Ogallala pucks, and I can save money in the future buying refills of other brands rather than their bowls.

I love my Tabac -- the soap, cream, cologne, balm, anything. I already have the bowl, so I ordered three replacement pucks for a great price and free shipping!

Another great deal online for a terrific product is Proraso green in the bowl for about 75% of what you'll usually pay -- Walmart has 'em with free shipping!

The replacement pucks are a great buy after the discount but I still don't know how anyone can pass up those bowls for a few bucks more. You can get better buys on the entire Proraso line at Italianbarber.com or Gifts&Care.com. The shipping is higher but they have excellent selections of other products.

When you sign up for an account you get $12.00 in reward points. I just ordered a jar, used the free shipping promo and got the whole order for $.01. It's my second one but I just couldn't pass that up.

Who can pass it up?! :thumbup: I think I have enough shaving soap to last me through the year 2025!

I don't understand this I hope I dont get charged 8.49 thought on my card I got the 12 bucks and still have to enter is there a verification of 0.1 $ says sub 9.99 with the 1.50 off and ship 5.95 then total tax 0.00 and then total 8.49

First use of Tabac today. Still not sold on the scent, but it is a very nice soap. Easy to load, easy to lather, fairly slick.

Tried my tabac for the first time. Lathered easily and I kind of liked the smell. It balanced out the Aqua Velva nicely. The Tabac seemed nice and slick although I think I didn't load the brush enough or had a bit too much water because it thinned out by my third pass and definitely didn't have enough protection for ATG. Overall though I think this soap will be top notch once I use it right.

$image.jpg
I set my Tabac aside for a while but decided to give it a go to see how my new gear lathered. This ceramic bowl I bought for a quarter at a thrift store to try bowl lathering my new synthetic brush. In the process I realized Tabac requires a ridiculous amount of water and that is why I struggled with it before. Much more loading and a serious dose of water produced this creamy goodness. It appears Tabac is much easier to bowl lather than face lather.

Recently acquired TABAC myself and love it. I even think the scent is decent. Haven't ordered dozens of pucks yet . . .

Where is the best price on Tabac at the present time? I knew I shouldn't have stumbled into this forum. Arko has been fine for me for years and now this...

I hated Tabac at first but did like the scent. I couldn't get it to lather the way I wanted it. I use mostly croaps and changed my lathering style and now I love Tabac. Once thing I found helped was breaking the soap up and putting it into a larger container. Now it's one of my favourites. The girlfriend hates the smell though

I was about 8 years old and got my fathers tabac from the upper drawer and his razor (used a stool so i could see the mirror too :a43: ) , lathered up and tried to shave ... talking about a greek tragedy :a46: ... i wish i could use it for once but everytime i smell the tabac my mind goes in shutdown mode lol

Top Bottom