What's new

Another shaving purchase

Good evening all

Another day out with my wife, another shaving purchase:

IMG_1178.JPG

These are pretty much a staple of most UK bathrooms. My dad used them a lot when he used to wet shave (he now uses an electric razor). Thought I'd give them a try and see if they are any good for travel. For £1.45 thats not bad at all.

Jason.

Good evening all

Another day out with my wife, another shaving purchase:

View attachment 1721271
These are pretty much a staple of most UK bathrooms. My dad used them a lot when he used to wet shave (he now uses an electric razor). Thought I'd give them a try and see if they are any good for travel. For £1.45 thats not bad at all.

Jason.
I like them for flying with carry-on only. They are easy to get hold on like you say and they shave even better once you have learned to DE shave. I do have a pack of the BIC metal as well that many here on B&B like to use for that purpose as well. My dad used BIC sensitives as well and he did so for many years. Let us know how they fare for you. They are light so against common practice with DE razor you have to use a bit of pressure.

I like them for flying with carry-on only. They are easy to get hold on like you say and they shave even better once you have learned to DE shave. I do have a pack of the BIC metal as well that many here on B&B like to use for that purpose as well. My dad used BIC sensitives as well and he did so for many years. Let us know how they fare for you. They are light so against common practice with DE razor you have to use a bit of pressure.
A review will follow tomorrow.

Jason.

Top Bottom