What's new

An apology to Proraso Green A/S

I had aired my opinion on a few posts here more or less hating on Proraso green aftershave more than once. I don’t know why, I think I honestly had COVID when I first got it and the smell was off for me. Then recently I tried it again, liked the feel and scent, and ordered a 400 ml bottle. I recant my previous testimony.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apology accepted!
Great classic shave product!
Thanks!

proraso green omega tim zowada monica belucci august 31 2015.jpg

Classic

A terrific barbershop classic and a timeless ever-green. I love it wholeheartedly... :001_wub:
Hey Marco, an upscale store in town is selling Creed Aventus for $495.00 a bottle. The sales lady sprayed some on my wrist and I smelled grapefruit. She smelled pineapple. IMO wasn't much better than Proraso or Vigoroso. AND they got it in 2 weeks ago and it's mostly sold out.

I just started using aftershave (used to use Thayers Cucumber, but it’s really mild) and chose Proraso Green. It’s really cool and refreshing and I love the combo of eucalyptus and menthol. It doesn’t seem too abrasive and I look forward to it at the end of my shave.
I use an alum block followed by Thayers witch hazel (cucumber is my favorite. Then I apply a scented aftershave. I bought both the Proralso green and red in the 400 ml bottles! Proraso products are great!

Hey Marco, an upscale store in town is selling Creed Aventus for $495.00 a bottle. The sales lady sprayed some on my wrist and I smelled grapefruit. She smelled pineapple. IMO wasn't much better than Proraso or Vigoroso. AND they got it in 2 weeks ago and it's mostly sold out.
Darn…where do you live??

Top Bottom