What's new

Ambassador to The Brown Leaf

I gave up smoking for my heath some 20 years ago, but never gave up, and never will give up Yes. I whole heartedly agree that Chris was one of if not the best rock bassist ever. Had the privilege of seeing the band during the 50th anniversary tour, with the classic line up of Anderson, Howe, Squire, Wakeman and Alan White on the drums. Also managed to locate and track down a bootleg copy of the show I saw, just a wonderful performance, 2004 I think it was.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I gave up smoking for my heath some 20 years ago, but never gave up, and never will give up Yes. I whole heartedly agree that Chris was one of if not the best rock bassist ever. Had the privilege of seeing the band during the 50th anniversary tour, with the classic line up of Anderson, Howe, Squire, Wakeman and Alan White on the drums. Also managed to locate and track down a bootleg copy of the show I saw, just a wonderful performance, 2004 I think it was.

That had to be an awesome show. :thumbup1:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Hey! We get our own Ambassador! Welcome aboard @never-stop-learning - great to have you joining us! (Now, about this "no pipes" thing...)

Thank you, @Price :)

Pipes are wonderful. I just prefer the "self contained" nature of cigars. :)

Maybe 'one of these days' I'll get back into pipes. :)

Top Bottom