What's new

GIVEAWAY! Two Pipes for Puffing

It has been a good many years since I smoked a pipe, and I am confident I will not take it up again. It has been so long I cannot remember where I purchased these or what they are. The black one is marked "Molina." The brown one is briar wood, but no maker's mark.

Express your interest with "I'm in," and a someone will be randomly selected by Sunday afternoon (Sept 10).

20230904_164521.jpg

A wonderful offer. I've more pipes than I can smoke now, or I'd be all over this. Someone will get a couple of nice pipes. Respectfully not in.

Reactions: ewk
These pipes were part of my daily after-dinner routine late in the last century. Nearly every evening I would take a walk with my oldest son to the center of our small town. He was two-three years old, and cute as anything. Our small town had an old railroad depot and caboose. We would climb around on the caboose, toss a ball, play with some accompanying toy cars or animals . . . The pipe was my after dinner smoke. I was a fan of Virginia cavendish. Seeing them in the picture makes me reminisce as that little guy is now in his early twenties.

I thought the pipes deserved at least double digit responses, so here is number 10. :)

Top Bottom