What's new

Brown Leaf Pipe Club?

Happy Will Ferrell GIF
Already informed the misses that I am going to be joining you guys in my garage again. Can’t wait!

Larry

Sorry I couldn't make it today, my wife, unbeknownst to me, scheduled us for a golf game. I will tell you this, I'm much more proficient at smoking a pipe than I am at wielding a golf club! Next time!

@Price @Njguy1977
Great catching up with you all today. Hope we can do this again soon!
Nice hanging out with you guys today!

@Njguy1977 really awesome getting to smoke your dad's pipe - I'm a touch envious.

Yeah we'll do it again soon. Hopefully next month, even if it's just the Three Amigos.
It was great to talk with you guys and can’t wait for next time. It did mean a lot to use my dads pipe and it was awesome to use it. Trust me it’s something that I really won’t use much because it was his because it means a lot to me as I don’t want anything happening to it lol. Can’t wait for next month, plenty of time to choose my next pipe to share with everyone.

Larry

I would be game for this but my life is hectic. Went with my youngest daughter to a school dance and a birthday party this afternoon. Maybe one day....

I hope there will be another meeting in this month (April) any weekend works for me except the 26-28th I will be celebrating my Wedding Anniversary.

Larry

Excited Bobby Hill GIF by MOODMAN

Looking through the stash to pick my smokes for the herf today. Supposed to rain later on, but looks like I'll have perfect weather for a smoke (or two) this afternoon.

It was great to do the monthly meet up. Always an enjoyable time to sit back and relax with some friends and catch up! Can’t wait for next month now that warmer weather is upon us.

Larry

Yep, next month should be nice weather almost everywhere. I'll be out of the country for a couple weeks, so planning for the Saturday before Memorial Day (May 25). I'm trying to vary the times a bit to give everyone who wants to a chance to join, and since most of us are getting sunlight fairly late, this next one will probably start around 5 (EDT). Hope to see you fellas then!

Last edited:
Top Bottom