What's new

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

Now that it's been out for a while and available in Macys and other dept stores, does anyone like it? I'm not hearing much overwhelming positive feedback.

Same goes for Pure Shot, which I've also seen in dept stores. I passed on the PS due to reviews of it having no longevity whatsoever.

Pure Shot had pretty decent longevity for me, but I just wasn't that fond of the strong mint note. I haven't tried AHS Extreme, but I do like the regular AHS, which to me is a creamy fresh scent as opposed to a aqua fresh scent, and also has decent longevity and sillage. I've gotten compliments on it, and am not sure why it needs to be taken to "extreme"?

Pure Shot had pretty decent longevity for me, but I just wasn't that fond of the strong mint note. I haven't tried AHS Extreme, but I do like the regular AHS, which to me is a creamy fresh scent as opposed to a aqua fresh scent, and also has decent longevity and sillage. I've gotten compliments on it, and am not sure why it needs to be taken to "extreme"?
At least it's not being taken to Xtreme!

This is how I feel about Raquets...assuming you've tried Raquets, would you agree and/or draw any similarities between the two? I broke my Raquets sample out a couple days ago and was reminded why I'm so stingy with it...it's great (and Penhaligon's charges accordingly)...then again, I'm sure Chanel does too.

This is how I feel about Raquets...assuming you've tried Raquets, would you agree and/or draw any similarities between the two? I broke my Raquets sample out a couple days ago and was reminded why I'm so stingy with it...it's great (and Penhaligon's charges accordingly)...then again, I'm sure Chanel does too.

Strangely, I've tried 10 different Pen's frags, and Raquets isn't one of them, so I'm afraid I can't compare them.

Top Bottom