What's new

Adm. Adama uses a Merkur Vision!!

Hey! Some of us caught on to this nearly two years ago. It is neat though to see a tough guy like Edward James Olmos using a he man's shaving tool. I was none too happy to hear "fourth and final season". I smell a spin off and I just think it would fall flat on it's arse.

Regards, Todd

I love Ikea.

I remember watching the show when it first started a few years ago, then I got confused with it because the Cylons looked like regular humans, etc.

Is it on the Sci Fi channel? Maybe I'll TIVO it.

This reminds me of the Chuck Norris like thread that was posted on Scifi's BSG forums quite some time ago. Bill Adama is the man!

In S01 E01 he uses what to me seems an adjustable black handle. He goes directly ATG in the neck and gets an imediate nick.

(In Portugal the serie was never aired. Only now I've been watching S01 in DVD)

Dunno why but I always had more of a thing for Boomer. Cylon chicks are way hotter. :biggrin: Starbuck can hold her own tho.

D'Anna Biers (played by Lucy Lawless) is the hottest of them all. She was hot in Xena, but she is waaaaay hotter as a blonde.

Hey! Some of us caught on to this nearly two years ago. It is neat though to see a tough guy like Edward James Olmos using a he man's shaving tool. I was none too happy to hear "fourth and final season". I smell a spin off and I just think it would fall flat on it's arse.

Regards, Todd

Yeah, if he had only used a straight!

It's at the end of "Exodus" Adama uses the Vision to shave off his mustache, but it's not the episode where he cuts himself.

Top Bottom