What's new

Adm. Adama uses a Merkur Vision!!

To all fans of the new Battlestar Galactica series:

In a couple of episodes in season 3 (I forget which ones atm), Adm. Adama can be seen shaving w/ a Merkur Vision!! woot!!! But his lather looks a little too thin for my tastes.... lol

Seriously, this is the best show on TV ever IMO. All BSG fans on these boards sound off!

I have yet to see Season Three - need to pick up the DVD's now that they are out. Can't wait for Four to start!

I just started getting into BSG. I'm finished with Seasons 1 and 2, and ready to dive into Season 3.

I could've sworn Adama was using a DE razor in the the first regular episode (33). And he nicked himself good, being so tired and all from the continual attacks.

ps. I'm a stickler for watching episodic TV in order; would you watch BSG:Razor before you watch Season 3, or is too much given away?

3 more frakkin' days!

By the way, in the latest Entertainment Weekly there are a couple of smoking hot pictures of Starbuck.

I just started getting into BSG. I'm finished with Seasons 1 and 2, and ready to dive into Season 3.

I could've sworn Adama was using a DE razor in the the first regular episode (33). And he nicked himself good, being so tired and all from the continual attacks.

ps. I'm a stickler for watching episodic TV in order; would you watch BSG:Razor before you watch Season 3, or is too much given away?

Yknow season 4 starts this friday @ 10 PM EST.

He may have used a DE in previous seasons, but I wouldn't have recognized it as I just got into DE shaving myself:biggrin:

Razor really doesn't relate to season 3 at all, it's actually all about Pegasus (which you saw in season 2). So no worries, it won't spoil anything if you watch it first. I just watched it again last night as a matter of fact, it is awesome. lol

3 more frakkin' days!

By the way, in the latest Entertainment Weekly there are a couple of smoking hot pictures of Starbuck.

Dunno why but I always had more of a thing for Boomer. Cylon chicks are way hotter. :biggrin: Starbuck can hold her own tho.

Yknow season 4 starts this friday @ 10 PM EST.

Yeah, I know! I don't think I have the time to cram in Season 3 in the next few days, so I plan on going dark and ignoring all media related to S4 BSG while I catch up.

Razor really doesn't relate to season 3 at all, it's actually all about Pegasus (which you saw in season 2). So no worries, it won't spoil anything if you watch it first. I just watched it again last night as a matter of fact, it is awesome. lol

Excellent. That will fill in the gap nicely while I wait to get a hold of S3 disks. Damn you, Blockbuster!

Boomer or Starbuck... that's a tough one. Do I have to choose?

If this was the 70's this conversation would be really weird.

Does anyone remember the name of the episode with Adama and the Vision?

All I remember is that he's shaving with very thin lather, the lights flicker and he cuts himself.:eek:

Does anyone remember the name of the episode with Adama and the Vision?

All I remember is that he's shaving with very thin lather, the lights flicker and he cuts himself.:eek:

Given the low-tech feel for the show I just assumed it would have been an older model (and yes - even though the show is futuristic practically everything's an older model) DE. Adama has flair for the classics (look at those rugs and bookshelves).

I think the merkur would be old timey for BSG, I mean even now it is hard to find some of this stuff in our current pre-robot overlord world. The fact he even uses a DE is good enough for me. I will have to try and find some screen shots.

Big fan here (see my avatar) :biggrin:

I think it was the last episode when he cuts himself. He shaved earlier in the season (when he took off the mustache).

Sharon/Boomer/Athena over Starbuck by a hair.

Ken

To all fans of the new Battlestar Galactica series:

In a couple of episodes in season 3 (I forget which ones atm), Adm. Adama can be seen shaving w/ a Merkur Vision!! woot!!! But his lather looks a little too thin for my tastes.... lol

Seriously, this is the best show on TV ever IMO. All BSG fans on these boards sound off!

I believe there was an episode where Helo was shaving with a DE also, I don't know that it was ever identified, though...

The Episode is Crossroads 2, last episode of the first season, in the beginning... My wife (who is a fan of the first series, is also following the new one) found it... she also thought that the lather was pretty thin LOL (That's my girl !)

Top Bottom