What's new

ADJUSTABLE APRIL 2024

20220330_085818-01-01-01.jpeg
Good day y'all!

It's time to start another round of the "Adjustable April" series.

Here are the "rules":

All it takes is to give your adjustable razor(s) some spins. This thread is open for every type of traditional adjustable razor, vintage or modern, pricey or affordable - every adjustable razor is welcome.

However, this thread shall by definition not include razors with interchangable baseplates (say Karve CB or Rockwell 6S)...

We'll start off on April, 1st. In case you are late to the party just join in later, see rule #4 😉

The idea is to shave exclusively with adjustable razors for the entire month of April (at least that's what I'll be doing again), but you don't necessarily have to participate every day (I won't either). This means that some will only participate with a couple shaves, while others will do 30 shaves in a row. Whatever your plan is, that's totally fine... see rule #4.

Whenever you use your adjustable razors in April, please post your shave. It's doesn't have to have a SOTD pic (although, you already know, we REALLY love pictures), just tell us something about your shave and the razor...

Have fun!

Now... it's that time again.
Crank 'em up!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Im in for a few. To many 3 piece vintages that will need to make a appearance for Vintage April. But I can squeeze in a couple of good adjustable into the mix. Here's one I used last week. My 1967 M4 Orange and Black Slim.

1) JAHE
2) Iridian
3) ewk
4) Shaun asleep
5) Texchappy
6) Wgg2017
7) Bradworld
8)
9)
10)

2024-03-20 11.20.45.jpg

Top Bottom