What's new

Acquisitions Monday March 26 - Sunday April 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four English Tools arrived today and I'm most pleased.
The 2 flaired tip English Super Speeds are the EXACT weight of their American counterparts, the only diffence being the noticeable English "Gap" between the TTO knob and the handle of the razor. One of the "Rockets" was a Gold one. I say WAS because much of the Gold Plating has worn off the head. It is a Heavy razor and should shave well. There is discussion about whether these are "Rockets" or Jr. Aristocrats. I'm not sure... Still glad to have them arrive and will test drive them all soon.

PS I NEED to STOP buying Razors!!!!!!
PS YOU NEED TO START SELLING SOME OF THOSE BRIT BEAUTY'S TO ME:001_tt1: :biggrin:

To accompany the new slantbar, I got a couple old adjustables.
Been wanting an adjustable and to try a Gilette DE razor for some time.
proxy.php

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140099475240&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=004

A couple of interesting brushes arrived today.
Old Apothecary Shop Style3 Large 26mm in Finest.
Rooney prototype in finest 20-22mm?
Last picture is with a PJ2 for size comparison.

Can't imagine where this came from, but it was in my mailbox when I got home today! A gold Chatsworth Lined Safety Razor from EJ. Actually, I saw Goose's pic in another thread and simply could not resist. Hope it shaves as good as it looks! A real heavyweight.

Oh yeah, have I ever mentioned that Kents are AWESOME brushes?! :biggrin:

Can't imagine where this came from, but it was in my mailbox when I got home today! A gold Chatsworth Lined Safety Razor from EJ. Actually, I saw Goose's pic in another thread and simply could not resist. Hope it shaves as good as it looks! A real heavyweight.

Oh yeah, have I ever mentioned that Kents are AWESOME brushes?! :biggrin:

That is one nice razor I might need to break down and buy something non vintage. How does it Shave? and where did you get it? :thumbup:

That is one nice razor I might need to break down and buy something non vintage. How does it Shave? and where did you get it? :thumbup:

Don, other than my slant, all my others are vintage razors as well. This one's from Edwin Jagger...

http://www.theenglishshavingcompany.com/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi/CLISR||@cTraditional%20Safety%20Razors@b|0|user||1%200|

Not a clue how it shaves since I just received it this afternoon, but it's loaded up with a fresh Derby and ready for tomorrow! Goose says it's a good shaver, but we shall see.

[No idea why the link isn't a link - guess you'll have to paste it in. Sorry, I tried!]

Don, other than my slant, all my others are vintage razors as well. This one's from Edwin Jagger...

http://www.theenglishshavingcompany.com/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi/CLISR||@cTraditional%20Safety%20Razors@b|0|user||1%200|

Not a clue how it shaves since I just received it this afternoon, but it's loaded up with a fresh Derby and ready for tomorrow! Goose says it's a good shaver, but we shall see.

[No idea why the link isn't a link - guess you'll have to paste it in. Sorry, I tried!]

thanks

Yeah...so....I told my increasing angry fiance that I was set at two razors, my slanty and the recently aquired fat boy. Then, Thad offered a Vision for 65 bones, and I scooped it up without telling her. My butt still hurts from the spanking.

Yeah...so....I told my increasing angry fiance that I was set at two razors, my slanty and the recently aquired fat boy. Then, Thad offered a Vision for 65 bones, and I scooped it up without telling her. My butt still hurts from the spanking.

And that's a bad thing?... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. Sounds like you've got a very nice set now: Slant, Fat Boy and Vision.

Bumper crop day for SC(SS)AD.....

All from Saint Charles Shave...

Savory Rose SC
Very V SC (sample kindly thrown in by Sue)
Oakmoss-Lavendula SC (sample kindly thrown in by Sue)

Sandalwood Shave Soap
Citrus Basil Shave Soap
Ginger Lime Shave Soap

:badger:

full

Hands down the most luxurious packaging of a shave product-this Tub weighs in at a couple of POUNDS

And a new pair of Alden work shoes for the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom