What's new

Acquisitions Monday June 12 - Sunday June 18

rtaylor61 said:
That would be eshave.com

***EDIT***

John, the buyer on ebay I purchased from had a limited supply. It occured to me after re-reading your question you might be asking about the ebay seller, not the actual original distributor.

Randy

Yes, Randy. I was asking about the ebay seller. How much of a discount did you get going through ebay?

John

letterk said:
Yes, Randy. I was asking about the ebay seller. How much of a discount did you get going through ebay?

John

John,
They were $19.99. I picked up a blue one as well.... they are mighty nice brushes for the money.

joel said:
John,
They were $19.99. I picked up a blue one as well.... they are mighty nice brushes for the money.

Got a guess as to whether or not he'll have some more in the future?

letterk said:

Nope - I don't think so as he sells clearance items. I'll take pictures of my Blue one when I get back in town... it is really quite striking. What is also interesting about these brushes - is they actually come with a noose lanyard to hand the brush - instead of a shaving brush stand.... really neat.

letterk said:

John,

I don't know, but I hope so. When they shipped my package, they left out one brush, which they later shipped. And it is now missing.

Randy

Top Bottom