What's new

Acquisitions Monday June 12 - Sunday June 18

Kyle said:
Very cool atomizer, John. Where did you score it?

And very pleased with it I am Kyle! It was £5.60 form a company called Diamond Edge in the UK. It's about 1/3rd of the way down this page I don't think they like to sell them because the picture on Diamond Edge's site does it no justice.

I put some info about this shop here.

Jonnybc said:
proxy.php

Nice whats the Brush type I see there?

Ordered Monday, arrived today:
Musgo Real shaving cream,
Musgo Real ASB.

Irresistible urge at the Crabtree & Evelyn store this afternoon:
Sienna ASB,
another tube key (I love those things).

Via B&B trading post from Dave:
Taylor's Victorian Lime.

I take that back. It's been a great week! :biggrin:

This did NOT all arrive this week. I've had company and am a bit behind in posting. So, over the last 3 weeks...
full

full

And I have a package due on Monday...

A special thanks to Lee at Lee's Razors for the extra effort he went to and getting my PJ2 here so quick! He jumped through a few hoops, and still took the time to call me and keep me updated! Also, missing from the top pic is a cake of Sue's Savory Rose shaving soap. It's already in a bowl (but not melted) and being enjoyed!

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. What you don't see is that the Derby blades are part of 100, and I ordered another 100. And, I also won two auctions on the e-shave brush, and they failed to ship them together. Brush #2 is now overdue, and I fear lost. Well, at least my PJ2 showed up!!!

Randy

Kyle said:
Very cool atomizer, John. Where did you score it?

Hi John. I have been looking for one of those at a reasonable price for a long time. Need one for my Hair lotions. How much does the "resevoir" hold?

Brian

madmedic said:
Hi John. I have been looking for one of those at a reasonable price for a long time. Need one for my Hair lotions. How much does the "resevoir" hold?

Brian

Hi Brian
It's about 1/3rd of a pint. Sorry, i don't do metric, well visualise it anyway! The glass isn't the best quality as there are a few bubbles in it but for around £5 who cares?

John,

It's a pure badger brush from eshave. I picked up a couple on ebay, well, so far one, as it appears the other has been lost in-transit. This one will actually go to my g/f for her birthday.

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
John,

It's a pure badger brush from eshave. I picked up a couple on ebay, well, so far one, as it appears the other has been lost in-transit. This one will actually go to my g/f for her birthday.

Randy

Ah ! that explains it all I was getting a bit worried there. not that I would discriminate to someones sex pref. but when I Look at the eshave pink brush I just couldnt resist to think of this song

" I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan
And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk"

:wink: :wink:

Rene,

I prefer to call it Lavender. I wear lavender cologne, shave with lavender creams and soaps, and I have on problem with using a lavender brush!

Randy

letterk said:
Who's the seller that sells eshave brushes?

That would be eshave.com

***EDIT***

John, the buyer on ebay I purchased from had a limited supply. It occured to me after re-reading your question you might be asking about the ebay seller, not the actual original distributor.

Randy

Top Bottom