What's new

Acquisitions Monday June 12 - Sunday June 18

The post lady rang again.. I didnt dare to open the door SCAPW (Scared of the Post woman ) what would she tell me now
about this big package again..dont they change persons ! why is she always bringing my packages DARN that...

-Floris Santal 100ml EDT
-Floris Santal 100ml A/S Balm
-MICHAEL KORS FOR MEN AFTER SHAVE BALM
-COOL WATER by DAVIDOFF-SKIN ENERGIZER
-TECHNIQUE POUR HOMME by CHANEL
-ACQUA DI GIO GIFT SET by ARMANI-3.4 SPRAY (1.7 oz shampoo and a/s balm) (very curious will use it tommorow)
-LG ESCADA SENTIMENT POUR HOMME- AFTER SHAVE
-LAGERFELD EAU DE TOILETTE" MEN-4 oz
- POLO BLUE by RALPH LAUREN- 6 oz
-RARE "PRINCE DE GALLES" GOLD-EDT SPRAY (smells out of this world ! from the box already ! )
-RARE "BLACK GARTER COLOGNE FOR MEN-4oz
-DAVIDOFF AFTER SHAVE LOTION 2.5 oz
-mini flask with "CHROME "by Azzaro (gift from seller)
-Pierre Cardin `30ml Cologne (gift from seller)
-MICHAEL KORS " AFTER SHAVE- 2.5 oz 75ml- by GIVENCHY
- 3 mambo sample vials by Claiborne

Some new stuff for me to try, have not shaved for 2 days got away with it for having had such a close shave
with the wilkinson soap /boar bristle /Feather getting to know the Fatboy routine .

Im so sorry about no picture im working on it have some camera models in my mind. have to sell my broken one
as a scrap yard for someone.

getting scared already for the next visit of the postwoman 2 more packages comming in with more cologne.
scored a wicked ultra RARE aftershave from UK suprise im not telling yet...

In a bid to get my first razor, It seems that I have also become a collector in one shot

This is my acquisition
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6635978317&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

proxy.php

AJS said:
Hi Ron,
I was thinking of placing an order with Muehle myself. When are you going to try the soaps out? I would be interested to know what you think of them.
Warm regards,
Alex
Hey Alex, I have the razor that comes in a very nice travel case (made by Merkur), as well as the aloe shaving soap and a long handled 21mm brush in super badger coming my way soon! I will post some pics as soon as they arrive. Cheers, DJ.

Hi Alex,
I tried the Marigold (Ringelblumchen) this AM. I lathered with it somewhat differently than I usually do, so my Day 1 results may not be a fair assessment. If you are willing to wait until tomorrow morning (US Central Daylight Saving Time, GMT -5), I'll be happy to relate a more meaningful experience, but for now... :a38:

UPDATE:
Alex, here's my review.

after much fanfare on this product, finally bit the bullet...

Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Cream in the Tube

Thayers Lemon
Musgo Real Cream
Feather blades
Classic soaps - Sandalwood, Lime & Coconut

The soaps smell fantastic, especially the lime & coconut. Lets hope they shave well also.

Geo. F. Trumper faux ivory handle DE razor. She's a beaut! Test drive will be Sunday morning with a new Feather blade!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
My C&E Best Badger brush came this morning. Having never shaved with a badger brush before, I didn't really know what to expect. Lathered up some Taylor Rose and I had to start over twice: first there was too much water, and then not enough. I ended up going with Proraso (easier for me to lather) until I get the hang of this thing.

They also sent me some Lavender Hand Cream (a pretty big tube, condidering it was a sample), which smells and works great.

Now, if only my Merkur long handle and blades get here...

Bought for a Father's Day gift for my father-in-law:
  • C&E Best Badger Brush
  • Sienna hand soap
  • Saint Charles Shave Almod Soap

While at C&E, got a sample of the Sienna cream and a very nice sample of the Nomad. Right now they have 15 gram tubes of Nomad cream they're giving to anyone interested. That's 1/10 of a full tub.

For myself, my Saint Charles Shave Shamrock soap came in. I also received a nice surprise of a pack of Brazilian Gillettes from someone over at SMF. A lot of old Gillettes also arrived. Looks like I have some cleaning to do.

DoubleE said:
Geo. F. Trumper faux ivory handle DE razor. She's a beaut! Test drive will be Sunday morning with a new Feather blade!

full
Classy loookin' !

DoubleE said:

full

Awesome razor, nice. is it a TTO or a two piece I cant really tell

very REGAL !

Top Bottom