What's new

Ach. Brito Mogno, a new Old School classic

I finally found some Ach Brito Musgo in the US. Fendrihans has it in stock if anyone is interested. It's a bit pricey though. Hopefully other vendors will start stocking it too. :)

An economical soap that costs 3.50 euros in its home country is brought to this country and costs almost three times as much! Rather lopsided arrangement, if you ask me.

That's why I hope more stores start stocking it. That price will start to drop quickly once it's more widely available.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
New color today.

20210424_200726.jpg

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
After another superb shave with the newest Musgo, I can definitively confirm that this is an EXCELLENT all around soap, with no drawbacks of any kind. And just like Mogno, it has deserved a permanent spot in my den. [emoji106]
Does anyone know a US Vendor that carries the new Musgo?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hello @Wil_D ,
I really like Gillette Platinum and BIC Astor. I find them sharp, smoth, and durable enough. They are easy to find in Romania and are cheap.

Hello @Wil_D ,
I really like Gillette Platinum and BIC Astor. I find them sharp, smoth, and durable enough. They are easy to find in Romania and are cheap.
Bic Astor is hard to find in Holland, but GP is plenty and cheap ( 64 eurocents per pack of 5 blades in a B&M shop).

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Well gentlemen,

After use since November, my puck of Mogno is finally showing a hole in the middle. Less than one month to go, I expect. I would estimate I used it 3 times a week, on average.

Stellar performer. I really can't fault it with regards to anything. While it is not the absolute best at anything it does, it does everything at a very good level. With price factored in you would be silly not to use this.

Top Bottom