What's new

AboveTheTie.com Open for Business!

Hello,
I am pleased to announce that AboveTheTie.com is open for business. What is it? Well, it is a shaving site that offers vintage safety razors, safety razors replated in rhodium, new razors from Edwin Jagger, Merkur and straights from Dovo. In addition, soaps and creams from Taylor of Old Bond Street and Edwin Jagger are offered. There are a number of accessories available such as brushes, bowls, mugs, and stands. Lastly, please have a look at the handmade silver tip brushes. The hand turned wooden handles are functional art. They are made locally here in Tennessee.

Here are this week's offerings:

• On sale are our hand made silver tip brushes. Buy one and get a free tube of cream while supplies last. The price is heavily discounted from $85 down to $67.00.

• Any purchase of a safety razor will include a free pack of blades.
  • Purchases over $100.00 will receive free shipping.
So, go to the site, have a look around and enjoy yourself.
If you have any questions, just ask.

Stan Hickam

very nice looking site... :001_smile
but i could not spot a "search" button..did i miss it ,or its not there?
and also do you have a fatboy for sale,could not spot that too in the razor section

Are all of your vintage razors replated or just the ones listed as Rhodium that aren't usually Rhodium plated? Great site, great info, great pictures. One of my bucket list razors is listed I may have to buy it :( .

Again thanks for the kind words and encouragement. Allow me to address some questions that have come up.

• All of our vintage razors have their original plating. Only those advertized as having been replated in rhodium have been altered.
  • Currently, I have both vintage Fatboys with their original finish and Fatboys replated in rhodium.
  • To my Kingsport neighbor, I do not have a storefront, I'm keeping over head costs as low as possible.
  • As for the search button I'll check into it, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
  • Our hand made brushes are still on sale, but the sale ends this Sunday at midnight.
  • Monday we will launch another sale on another one of our products.
Again Thanks for checking us out.
Stan

By the way, i got one of the hand made shaving brushes from here. Its comparable to brushes twice the price, but without the cheap "imitation this or that" handle that you usually see.

Hello,
Don't forget the Sale on Vintage razors, Replated razors and our Hand Made Brushes ends this Su
nday at Midnight. Don't dilly dally, pamper yourself, it's almost Christmas!
Stan

Hello friends,
Here is a big thank you for all who have visited us at
www.abovethetie.com.
The responce and demand has exceeded expectations. The rhodium plated razors have been flying off the shelf and the vintage items are going fast. A few have sold out but more will soon be in display ready for your inspection. The brush inventory is dwindling as well. Please remember our current sale ends midnight Sunday! Again thanks for making this a wonderful launch. We look foreward to serving you for years to come.
Stan

A few weeks ago I bought a silvertip ebony handled shave brush from Stan, an excellent brush at a good price, and Stan's order fulfillment is superb, well packaged with fast shipping.

Top Bottom