What's new

Abercrombie & Fitch "Woods"

I get an unavailable page when I click your link.

Hmm...not sure why. I just clicked it again and it works for me. Not sure if you have to be logged into facebook or not?

For those who can't see it:

Remember Woods cologne? It was your first... live it all over again! Woods is officially back and only Facebook fans can get it first! Elite and prestigious with a legacy built on the A&F tradition, Woods is the Ivy League of cologne. Click http://bit.ly/ANFwoods and grab Woods a week before anyone else!

Is this for real? I figured everyone would be going crazy over this post, but haven't seen many follow-up posts. To anyone who has ordered it, will you please comment on it once it arrives. I would assume it is the same formula that they used to produce, but would like to be sure before I purchase any.

Is this for real? I figured everyone would be going crazy over this post, but haven't seen many follow-up posts. To anyone who has ordered it, will you please comment on it once it arrives. I would assume it is the same formula that they used to produce, but would like to be sure before I purchase any.

+1

I too would be interested to hear if this the same as the original formula.

It's definitely for real (as in, "legit"). :thumbup: I don't know if they have even started shipping orders yet, but hopefully when someone gets there's we'll be hearing about it and get a review or two.

I, too, am surprised that people aren't going crazy over it here (based on earlier comments in the thread). Alas, with the economy the way it is, a lot of the people that posted may be unemployed and not even visiting this site anymore. :(

Last edited:
By the way, this is out in stores today. Not sure what the "week in advance" Facebook thing was all about.

Call your local store to be sure though before you go. ;)

Last edited:
I had a bottle of this stuff back in high school. I remember it being a lady killer as well. I think maybe I'll revisit for old time's sake.

EDIT: Also, it's not available on the webpage, any update on that?

DOUBLE EDIT: Nevermind, here's the link: My link

Last edited:
Ordered two bottles, and I received notification that it shipped. I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell if it's the same as the old stuff, but when my wife saw it was back, she said: "ummm... You better get some of that":001_cool:

I feel somewhat responsible for the bringing back of this GREAT cologne. I've asked for this from ALL of my relatives this year. I'll be bathing in the stuff!

SO freakin excited!

I have never smelled this stuff before (it got axed before I dove into cologne land), but I have to say it smells fantastic! It's definitely nothing like anything else they sell. Very woody. A light bit of Drakkar Noir here and there in the mid notes. A dash of Giorgio for Men in the basenotes. Still quite original. I love it!

Thank you A&F!

What an idiotic marketing strategy.

+1

I am not homophobic at all but the last thing I want sitting on my bathroom counter or medicine cabinet is a bottle of cologne with a half naked muscle man on it. I did order a 5ml sample of this stuff on ebay last night though. I am very intrigued. If I like it and order a full bottle you can bet I will decant it straight into something a lot less ridiculous.

Well, I just went and tried out a tester at one of the local stores. I felt strange going in there, since at 6'5" and 250 I obviously can't wear any of there clothes.

I'm pleased to report that the scent seems to be the same glorious stuff I remember from high school. The packaging is definitely lacking, and the cologne itself no longer has the urine color of old, but I think the smell is the same.

On my skin, it smells similar to the Grafton shave cream on drydown, which is something I don't remember before. Then again, the last time I used it I wasn't smart enough to actually apply it to my skin and just used a couple squirts on the outside of my shirt.

Top Bottom