What's new

A Request, not a Requirement...

Gents,

I ask this only as a favor. In your profile, you may list your location. You can choose to list your city, state, country, whatever. It would be nice if this item were completed. It will be listed by your name when you post.

Why do this? As a courtesy to other members. Sometimes items are discussed that are geographically specific. Also, it helps to understand time zone differences.

This is only a request, not a requirement.

Thanks in advance.

rtaylor61 said:
Gents,

I ask this only as a favor. In your profile, you may list your location. You can choose to list your city, state, country, whatever. It would be nice if this item were completed. It will be listed by your name when you post.

Why do this? As a courtesy to other members. Sometimes items are discussed that are geographically specific. Also, it helps to understand time zone differences.

This is only a request, not a requirement.

Thanks in advance.

It also helps locate someone in your area with the same interests as you. Although I would love to, I can't just go meet Randy or Ron for a beer after work, they live all the way across the country, well, Ron has to hurry home to meet the UPS man anyway (then throw a tantrum when his wife won't let him open his package).

But you get the idea.

When Ron's wife wants to "create the mood" she puts on a brown uniform stands, and rings the front door bell and when Ron answers the door...:001_tt1:

She Says "_ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ " (you fill in the blanks):glare:

Let me see your responses...post em...

Seriously, put in your local so we can find out how "close we are to each other.

who loves ya Ron ??? :001_tt2:

mark tssb

She Says "Sign your name here, please!"

Then Ron says "Oh baby, I like when you talk dirty to me!!"

Top Bottom