What's new

A nice SE score

Picked this up yesterday:

The box isn't in great shape, but the instructions are there and so is the screw that they included for hanging the holder. I believe this hasn't not been used:

$IMG_3695.jpg

$IMG_3696.jpg

-jim

It looks like it would be difficult to get out of the holder.

Or is this one of the models you just mount on the wall and rub your face on? :001_tongu

P

Pjotr

Do you know the origin of that nickname?

How about because it's hanging on the wall in front of your nose you don't have to rummage through your entire collection agonizing on which one to use next. Saves minutes off the time needed to shave in the morning. It'll save you minutes man. Hence Minuteman

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice score Jim!! Could you post a couple pics of the contents?

Not that much. Let me know if there is a real interest in scanning the instructions.

$IMG_3701.jpg

Here is something I saw this afternoon. She wanted $35 for it and what you see is what there was. Still interesting enough for taking a picture.

$2011-07-10_10-28-48_64.jpg

-jim

P

Pjotr

That's an Ever Ready 1924 razor. Did Ever Ready supply that one rather than the GEM/Damaskeene style razor with their sets?

All right, I hate scanning (It must be the HP software I'm using), but here are the two sets of instructions that were included. Hopefully this helps you guys?

$Copy of Copy of scan0040.jpg

$Copy of Copy of scan0041.jpg

-jim

Top Bottom