What's new

A new medical procedure make shaving obsolete

What is the most you would pay for a procedure to eliminate the need to shave?

• $2500 or more

• $500

• $100

• $0

• They would have to pay me

• I would never do this, regardless of cost

Results are only viewable after voting.
I enjoy shaving too much now to give it up with one procedure. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that having facial hair is manly and is indeed good for skin tone. We're born with the eventual ability to grow it, so we must need it for something, right?
You'd have to pay me to give it....no wait...you couldn't pay me enough!

I would have the procedure, but only from my adams apple area of my neck down the neck. I hate shaving there but I love shaving the rest of my face.

Never!! Shaving (or even having a beard) is part of being a MAN! Besides, it's too fun to play with my razors, both DE and straight. I would miss the whole process and the smells, etc. that go with it!

Most people on this website, secretly put Rogain on their faces, in order to get a faster and thicker growth from facial hair.
The poll should ask......How many people would put Rogain on their faces if they could get to shave more?

+5 for rockviper. I'd like to have some specific hairs removed (ears, monobrow, shoulders [tickles ears]), but my SWMBO would never tolerate a hairless me. Because of her, I am very proud of my luxuriant, thick head of curly hair. Unfortunately, it's on my chest.

I like changing my facial hair up to much to want to do this!!!!

Now taking suggestions for what to do AFTER the handle bars i have now! :euro:

my uncle,who is a bit of a nob figured what his time is worth and howm much time he spends shaving every year then priced out laser hair removal and had it done,,, he did this about 6 years ago i think he paid 5k

just for a bit of info........ the laser hair removal is permanent.... there are usually a couple treatments necessary to get all the hair because it all grows at different times..... and according to SWMBO

it hurts like a b@#ch

it left "the area" like it had a sunburn for a day or so... but the results are nice.....

Yes, I would certainly do my ears. Holy cow, every year I find fewer growing on my head, escaping to my lovely ear canals instead.

Stupid hairs!!! /Homer Simpson

I would do it only if Jason Statham held my hand all the time during the procedure singing that funny song from the Wizard of Oz.
Razor burn sounds much more reasonable than laser burn.

I put $500. I've learned to never say never.

For instance, if every other man in the universe except us has their hair removed, after a few years people will look at us like we're neanderthals, or something. Kids will laugh at us. Salespeople will avoid us. Restaurants will change their signs from "Tie required" to.... well you get the picture.

Yeah, I enjoy traditional shaving, if I have to shave. There are a lot of other things I also enjoy doing that I don't have time for now. So, I'd do more of something else, or take up something new.

Top Bottom