What's new

A MO'TASTIC Giveaway!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
:badger:Wendy at Saint Charles Shave was kind enough to donate to Movember a complete set of Soap, AS, and EDT in a scent of the winners choice. :badger:

Now here is the scary part. :scared: She left it up to me to decide how to give it away. I did not want to make such an overwhelming decision by myself,:ohmy: so I asked my fellow Stewards to give me a hand. Or in this case a Mo hand.

THE CONTEST

If you are a B&B team member for Movember, or have donated to the team we want to see your MO's. And trust me guys when I say we do not necessarily want to see just the sexy ones. In this contest the uglier the better.:thumbup: I know a lot of you have been griping about how disgusting you and your MO's look :yikes: now is your chance to prove it. Post a picture of yourself with your username in the picture (bonus points will be issued if you make it look like a mugshot) if you registered under your real name I will need that to verify you are a Movember member or donor. You do not have to use your real name on the boards if you do not want to, a PM to me will be fine.

At the end of the month I am going to let the membership decide in a poll who has the ugliest, most disgusting, man degrading MO of the bunch. The winner will get the SCS prize package, and maybe, just maybe, I could persuade my MOD brethren to maybe add a custom title as well. :001_tt1:

Now for those of you who have the well groomed, chick attracting MO's we want to see them as well. The prize for that will be revealed at contest end.:scared:

All entries must be in by 11:59 CST on Sunday Dec. 4th 2011

Good luck in the contest my MO brethren.....But more importantly, thank you for your support in Movember.

Last edited:
By no means do I expect this to be the worst Mo of the Month... I'm a blonde... Automatic +20 to save versus bad moustaches..

I also had a goatee for the last 18 years, so it was a wretching decision to save it off (first time my wife has seen me without it)! :001_unsur

1 more week to grow the mo folks!!! Nice contest though!! You've done alot of work on this Scott (and others!)! You are to be congratulated!

www.mobro.co/gpoulsen

$mo 6.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
"Owner of the Pink Brush"

Ah, the brush that got me a custom title :001_smile Does it look as nice as the picture made it?

Fantastic PIF, Unfortunatelly I didnt donate to the B&B team as we are in one at work... and im Canadian, so im inherently cheap...

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Only one entry so far? I bet you are all waiting until next week to post to get your MO's real ugly.

I was trying to go for that pencil thin moustache look, but my styling skills leave a lot to be desired. I can't wait to get this thing off my face. It scares children and even pit-bulls cower in its ugliness.

$Mostache.jpg

I was trying to go for that pencil thin moustache look, but my styling skills leave a lot to be desired. I can't wait to get this thing off my face. It scares children and even pit-bulls cower in its ugliness.View attachment 202290
Ah, the Ritler (or Reverse Hitler), a classic!Here's mine!

Attachments

• $IMG_0929.jpg
    $IMG_0929.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:
Happy to show off mine. My gf keeps saying it makes me look pre-pubescent haha.

It's rather strange though, I am able to grow a rather full and thick beard around the rest of my face, but my moustache has always been rather thin. Here it goes!
$Photo 162.jpg

Just joined the B&B team on the movember site.

My personal site is www.mobro.co/charlielopresto

Hope to see some other pics up here soon!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
So far not much of a contest. We have 50 members on our team. How about a few more of you get in this. As you can see folks are blocking most of their faces.

I still want to see a mug shot or two.

Closest I could get to looking like I was on the on-line police blotter without actually getting arrested. I'm only willing to go so far for bonus points. :wink2:

$Mugshot_Shamejedi.JPG

OK, there aren't nearly enough pics in this thread yet, so I'll go ahead and throw myself to the wolves. My moustache actually comes in pretty well, which is almost worse since people might actually think I'd walk around like this of my own volition.

OK, there aren't nearly enough pics in this thread yet, so I'll go ahead and throw myself to the wolves. My moustache actually comes in pretty well, which is almost worse since people might actually think I'd walk around like this of my own volition.

Mighty impressed! It looks like you have worn that Mo all your life!!! (isn't it awkward the last week when you meet clients and you wonder if their Mo is 1 month old.. or years old.. and you don't want to ask them for fear of embarrassing both yourself and them?? :)

I don't know if being a member of the network counts, if it does heres my pic. If it doesn't heres my pic anyway.

Its my hipster picture

Attachments

• $32 Movember 30th.jpg
    $32 Movember 30th.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 501
Top Bottom