What's new

A little advice on older colognes please to a youngen' please!

I'm 29 and have a younger GF (she is 21) I put on the gray flannel the other day and she can't get enough of it. I thought she was going to snort me like a line of cocaine. Her nose has been on my face since I bought the stuff. Now I will admit she said this scent goes with my persona. I am a former marine, veteran of OIF I and II, a bjj practitioner and I work in the oil industry. But dude if you can pull it off there's no reason why a younger girl won't love these scents. I am usually wearing clubman or Gray Flannel. I dabble a bit in some other stuff but those are my go toos. I like english leather as well.

Interesting, I came across Grey Flannel the other day and sprayed some on my wrist and left the store without buying it. On the drive home I kept wondering to myself what that wonderful scent was radiating from me and realized it was that. I immediately went back and bought it. It is a very strong violet and powder scent that radiates floral masculinity. Very unusual. However, it has an extremely potent and heady topnote of violet and for me takes 2 hours for it to settle down even in the slightest. I put it on this morning (1.5 sprays on my chest) at 6:30 am, it is now 10:30 pm (16 hours) and I am still getting whiffs of it. It is a wonderful scent to me, but there is definitely a vendetta against it (do a Youtube search for Grey Flannel and there is a "Grey Flannel challenge" that people have been making videos about that pretty much asks them to endure GF). Anyways, a bit of a rant but personally sometimes bringing back some retro scents isnt a bad thing now that fewer people wear them. I agree though with GF that you need to be a man​.

Top Bottom