What's new

A fragrance to complement Shulton Old Spice Original aftershave?

I've just shaved for the first time using Shulton Old Spice cream imported from India and I liked it so much that I've ordered another couple of tubes and some aftershave lotion.

I'd like a cologne to complement it and would appreciate any suggestions you lovely people can offer. I don't know much about colognes and fragrances in general.

Paul Sebastion is kind of like an EdT version of Old Spice. It's very strong, so be careful with the application. Can be found very reasonably priced.

Paul Sebastion is kind of like an EdT version of Old Spice. It's very strong, so be careful with the application. Can be found very reasonably priced.

I really like Paul Sebastian, and it is reminiscent of Old Spice. Now is the time to buy, as fragrance gift sets are often quite nicely discounted by the major retailers. You can probably pick up an Aftershave/ Cologne combo set for under $20.

Thanks for the suggestions, I've been reading around and I think that of the ones mentioned, I'm going to try Paul Sebastian and Rive Gauche pour homme.

Top Bottom