What's new

A birth of a new shave den

I'm setting up a new shave den and wanted to show my fellow B&B friends. I will start with the blank canvas and show my progression as it comes together. I would appreciate your comments and suggestions along the way.

Attachments

• $the wall.jpg
    $the wall.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 406
NEED SUGGESTION: should i refinish the mirror in a dark stain to match the chest or paint it to math the bathroom the primary colors are red and black?
$mirror.jpg

I think a nice dark stain would look great. Make that whole chest and mirror combination look like a custom piece for your collection.

I forgot to mention that the mirror will be hanging on the wall just above the chest instead of sitting on it . I plan to display my brushes on the shelves of the mirror.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
i'd say finish the mirror to match your chest. like they were made for each other. keep us updated!

Sorry about the delay I just got the mirrior refinished. Here it is without the brushes, I will take a picture later with the brushes.

Attachments

• $refinished mirror.jpg
    $refinished mirror.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 278
Very nice looking start. Where did you get the 2 pieces? I am thinking of tarting to hit some antique shops in my area to see what they have laying around.

Top Bottom