What's new

2nd round Soap Pass-Around

"703 - Once lathered up, I was unable to determine exactly what I was smelling. I've never smelled something so unique, inviting, and repelling at the same time. Total chaos and confusion, I suppose that's what you would get if a monster really showed up. I could not find the lime, the peppermint, or the basil in any significant way. It is a truly unusual scent, but today I could not put this soap to my face. It is still early in my olfactory travels, and I still have active olfactory cells present, though in need of retraining. Maybe next time we meet, I'll have the courage. But today, I think I'd prefer the birthday soap, which wasn't all that bad."

I spit coffee my desk when reading this.
I glad I could make you laugh. It might help to know, I was a scent free guy three months ago until I was corrupted. I won't name names, but he is rumoured to be running various schemes like this soap pass with the intention of exposing others to new and puzzling scents. This soap is truely the most incredible and amazing scent I've ever smelled.

Last edited:
I glad I could make you laugh. It might help to know, I was a scent free guy three months ago until I was corrupted. I won't name names, but he is rumoured to be running various schemes like this soap pass with the intention of exposing others to new and puzzling scents. This soap is truely the most incredible and amazing scent I've ever smelled.

It is a very polarizing scent, people usually love it or hate it while very few fall in the middle ground. We have actually stopped making this fragrance as it did not sell on par with our other soaps.

It is a very polarizing scent, people usually love it or hate it while very few fall in the middle ground. We have actually stopped making this fragrance as it did not sell on par with our other soaps.
I have an unopened tin of it. Maybe I better not try it. Since you stopped making it that probably means I'll love it and then won't be able to buy more. [emoji1]

Ok yesterday morning was 744. It is a soap from a well known vendor around here. The scent was nice. It almost smelled like Sprite, but in the lime side.

As for performance, pretty much the same as the other scent I have tried from them. Easy to lather, not too thirsty.

For the shave, good cushion and slickness. Left a nice after shave feel. Pretty good soap!

proxy.php

Sorry for the delay, the holidays and work have kept me busy. Yesterday I lathered up 740.

It was a great fall scent that definitely reminds me of fall.

As for performance, it built lather easily and was fairly thirsty. Had average slickness and good cushion. I did like this soap.

It rinsed clean and left a nice after shave feel.

proxy.php

So once I get on my computer I will finalize my takes and post about my adds. I have enjoyed my time with this box. I didn't lather too many since I have already tried many of the soaps in there.

I will try to get it mailed out tomorrow. If not then, then Monday will happen. Thanks for following along!

How do we know what soap is what number so newbies can follow along

You don't- it's part of he deal here. We want the box to be a surprise when you get it so we call the soaps by number. People who have recently had the box can recognize soaps and discuss but after a while turnover means they are in the dark. For the rest it's a little of a guessing game. It's quite fun actually :)

Looks like it is gonna get shipped on Monday. I have everything packed up and ready to go and I will post a pic of my takes later.

I added 2 samples. 131 and 132. Both are strong scents and amazing performers. I want everyone who follows to be able to try these and see how awesome they are.

Looks like it is gonna get shipped on Monday. I have everything packed up and ready to go and I will post a pic of my takes later.

I added 2 samples. 131 and 132. Both are strong scents and amazing performers. I want everyone who follows to be able to try these and see how awesome they are.

Jeremy,
Don't forget your takes need to be approved just like your adds so please do send Christian and/or myself a PM with your takes and adds before you post anything to the thread. For your takes we're just making sure that they are in line with your adds in terms of value so no big deal there, it also helps us to know if you've changed any of your adds as sometimes this does happen. No big deal, just part of the process to keep everything organized.

Thanks again,
David

Ok, sorry for the delay. Been busy with stuff around the house.

My takes are as follows: the Dr. Jon Razwar soap and after shave.
proxy.php

I like the scent and performance and want the for my den!

My adds are both from the same vendor. One a bay rum, the other is a barbershop style scent, very clean and inviting.

I will post tracking after I drop off he box at the post office later today!

Ok, sorry for the delay. Been busy with stuff around the house.

My takes are as follows: the Dr. Jon Razwar soap and after shave.
proxy.php

I like the scent and performance and want the for my den!

My adds are both from the same vendor. One a bay rum, the other is a barbershop style scent, very clean and inviting.

I will post tracking after I drop off he box at the post office later today!

Jeremy, nice choice. I think you're going to really enjoy the soap and aftershave.
Also, please send me your numbers via PM for your adds as well as whatever samples you're intending to add so that I can update the moderator list.

Thanks again,
David

Top Bottom