What's new

Hirsute's Zoom Herf - Oct 1, 2020 - 5pm PDT

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Gents, My apologies for the long lag since the last one of these. I've been going through a crazy busy time at work and just haven't been able to predict when I'll have a free night to enjoy a pipe or three and get together with you all. Well, I've got my head back above water, so let's schedule another virtual pipe and cigar meeting on Zoom. As usual, this will run about 3 hours, plus or minus, depending on interest and attendance. Here are the details:

Thursday, October 1, 2020 - 8pm EDT/7pm CDT/ 6pm MDT/5pm PDT/2pm HST

Meeting ID: 992 1728 6701

Passcode: 183536

Disclaimer: This is not a B&B sponsored event. This is just Hirsute hosting a virtual pipe and cigar meetup, just like any of us might host at our favorite smoking lounge or bar in the real world. B&B has graciously allowed me to post these here, but B&B is not responsible for anything that happens during the meeting.

Hope to see many of you on Thursday!

Hirsute

Do I need to download anything?

Yep, Brandon’s right, no need to download anything, just click the link. Don’t need a Zoom account either since I’m the host and have a full featured account. Hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Hi friends, just a reminder this is kicking off later today. Stop in for even a few minutes to say hello if you can. I’ve really enjoyed these meetups and getting to know many of you beyond the pages of B&B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Sorry I missed you guys...again! I have been working out of town this week and things have been a bit hectic. Next time.

Top Bottom