What's new

100th Post PIF - high in vitamin C

Count me in! I would want to be a tree since I could be used for a variety of things. From toothpicks to clean your teeth to tree houses for the outdoorsy types.

I'm in. I was thinking of making my next soap GFT Limes.

I would rather be a tree so I could correctly answer the question, "If a tree falls in a forest and there is no one there to hear, does it make a sound?"

Im in . Depends on the fish can I be a shark? If not a redwood tree so I can be huge and live hundreds of years.

I'm in please.

I'd rather be a tree because I'm useful alive as well as after being cut down. I've seen some great shaving brush handles made from wood!

Great PIF. I'm IN!
Tough one...

A tree.

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

--
Joyce Kilmer

I'm in! I've never tried lime scents...

I would be a tree. Life expectancy aside, kids could build treehouses and such...

I'm in! I'd rather be a tree they get to live for hundreds of years and watch the world change.

Thanks for the opportunity

I am in! I really want to try Trumpers lime soap as I have only used the cream. I would rather be a tree because I'd live longer...a lot longer than a fish.

I'd like a chance to win this great PIF. Please count me IN. I would rather be a tree than a fish. I would want to be a nice big shade tree with a tire swing or a big treehouse built into it. Maybe a hickory or oak tree, so that some of my branches can be used to smoke all of those dead fish...lol.

I'd like to try both so I'm in. I think I'd rather be a tree deep in a forest. Maybe an oak. Thanks for the PIF!

Great responses! This is quite the group of minds on this board. Thank you guys for paying along.

I'll warm up that random number generator and pick a winner tonight. Last chance!

From Random.org...Post#71 from BarbaGnosa!! PM me your particulars and I'll have that package off this weekend.

Awesome entries everyone! Thanks for indulging me!

Great PIF. I'm IN!
Tough one...

A tree.

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;