What's new

1000th Post PIF

Ramdon.org selected the positions and then I dealt 4 cards from a shuffled deck to each position. 2 high cards advance to Final Round!!
[MENTION=97240]Bridgelover[/MENTION]
$Ace Diamonds.png
[MENTION=48474]golem[/MENTION]
$6 Spades.png
[MENTION=98188]Shawnboy[/MENTION]
$Queen Hearts.png
[MENTION=108460]SamariJack[/MENTION]
$8 Clubs.png

And then there were 2!
Congratulations to @Bridgelover and @Shawnboy

You have survived the trials and tribulations of random.org and are the 2 finalist in the clyde72 1000th Post PIF!
Now how does one select a winner between to equally matched opponents:001_huh::confused1:001_unsur:idea:

I have randomly assigned heads to one of you and tails to the other.

Shawnboy $Quarter Heads and Tails.jpgBridgelover

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats [MENTION=98188]Shawnboy[/MENTION]. Enjoy the loot!

Thank you [MENTION=106317]clyde72[/MENTION] for running this very generous PIF and making the drawing process so much fun!

WHEW I'm exhausted!!

Thanks to everyone who entered and I hope you all had some enjoyment out of the selection process!

I'm calling it a night! GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

Congrats to the winner. This was fun to follow even though I was out after the 2nd round, hehe.

Thanks to [MENTION=106317]clyde72[/MENTION] for such and amazing PIF

That was the closest I have ever been to winning anything!
and then:
proxy.php

congrats to [MENTION=98188]Shawnboy[/MENTION]

That was the closest I have ever been to winning anything!
and then:
proxy.php

congrats to @Shawnboy

This was my first time to win anything, my luck had been so bad, I even swore off trying to win anymore. And then, Clyde72 came along with this awesome PIF, which was too good to pass up the attempt.

If I had seen this picture before winning this, it might've been my AVI.

This was my first time to win anything, my luck had been so bad, I even swore off trying to win anymore. And then, Clyde72 came along with this awesome PIF, which was too good to pass up the attempt.

If I had seen this picture before winning this, it might've been my AVI.
I'm glad your luck improved and that you won!
Interestingly, shortly after I posted that, I won a quick draw PIF in the DE forum.
Our luck has changed my friend.

Top Bottom