What's new

Trumper's GFT

Item Description

Out of all my colognes, this is the one that lasts the longest, along with my old formulation Guerlain Vetiver. It lasts just over 24 hours on my skin and I can often still smell traces of it after a shower.

It is a wonderful smell that starts of with a refreshing burst of lemon and then evolves to reveal the cedar and moss. No matter how much you use it will never give you a headache or offend anyone because it is just so refreshing.

GFT description:
'' fresh and invigorating cologne with top notes of bergamot, lemon and mandarin, a heart of tarragon, lavender and cypress on a musk-like base with cedar and moss.''

The packaging isn't as fancy as the older colognes, like Eucris or Spanish Leather, but is very plain and simplistic. I like it nonetheless as it is definately a more modern scent for a younger market.

Latest reviews

Sampler vial. Mild, non-offensive citrus cologne that I think would work in any situation/environment.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
0.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
0.00 star(s)
A very obvious scent that I don't liked at first try but I have learn to wear. Not very fresh scent, as usually the citrus based colognes are.

The Trumper's scent want to be something that they can't, good ideas with few complexity and a bit overpriced. Floris's fragrances are much better and they cost almost the same money than Trumper's
I've been going through my GFT sample vials for a few months now and finally have a good feel them. While the "GFT" does immediately remind me of Pledge furniture polish I really do enjoy the scent because it has a layer of musk and woodiness underneath. Plus I've always liked how Pledge smells :001_smile Additionally this guy really sticks around for a long time.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
1.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
the_prince
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from the_prince

Top Bottom