Items by the_prince

I was lucky enough to buy a bottle of the old Vetiver from ebay and I am really thrilled by it. I have always liked the new formulation and was curious to try the old one as I heard it was better. I read raving reviews about the old vetiver on basenotes and was itching to try it out. Well, last month, I finally got my old formulation and was thrilled because it was so much better than the new one. All the ingredients seem to blend in much better and there is a character about the smell...
Out of all my colognes, this is the one that lasts the longest, along with my old formulation Guerlain Vetiver. It lasts just over 24 hours on my skin and I can often still smell traces of it after a shower. It is a wonderful smell that starts of with a refreshing burst of lemon and then evolves to reveal the cedar and moss. No matter how much you use it will never give you a headache or offend anyone because it is just so refreshing. GFT description: '' fresh and invigorating cologne...
After watching some videos of people straight shaving on Youtube I was itching to try it myself. I thouroughly enjoy a straight shave at the barber's using a shavette and was keen to try it myself. However, I could not see myself spending time/effort stropping and honing so a disposable blade was necessary. The Feather AC is not readily available here in the UK so a search on ebay brought me to this razor by Sanguine (not a name I would choose for a razor!)...
Top Bottom