What's new

The Shave Den (TSD) Gardenia

Item Description

Price: Not cheap but not expensive either.

Quality: Excellent. I find that products made in home labs and kitchens are usually every bit as good as those made by the big companies. This cream rates up there with the 3 Ts in my opinion.

Scent: We encounter many smells at different places in our daily lives. There are only two places that I think I could go to and shave besides my bathroom. One is a barbershop. That smell just begs for shaving. The other is a floral shop. What great smells I have encountered there. And the scent of the TSD Gardenia gives me that floral shop feeling when I shave. Great choice of scents Queen JoAnna.

Latherability: I've said it a couple time before in other reviews of TSD creams. This stuff is easy to use to make great lather.

Efficacy: Yes, TSD Gardenia does produce results. A fine rich lather that produces a nice slickness that aid the shaving process. It also protects my skin from irritation.

Moisturizing Properties: No real comment here. I don't look for a shave cream to be a moisturizer for my face. Just don't dry it out. This cream as will all the TSD creams I have tried do not dry my skin.

Packaging: Not the worst yet not the best. Just nice enough to be attractive. Understandable since choice of containers are slim for small cream makers like TSD.

Latest reviews

Price: Not cheap but not expensive either.

Quality: Excellent. I find that products made in home labs and kitchens are usually every bit as good as those made by the big companies. This cream rates up there with the 3 Ts in my opinion.

Scent: We encounter many smells at different places in our daily lives. There are only two places that I think I could go to and shave besides my bathroom. One is a barbershop. That smell just begs for shaving. The other is a floral shop. What great smells I have encountered there. And the scent of the TSD Gardenia gives me that floral shop feeling when I shave. Great choice of scents Queen JoAnna.

Latherability: I've said it a couple time before in other reviews of TSD creams. This stuff is easy to use to make great lather.

Efficacy: Yes, TSD Gardenia does produce results. A fine rich lather that produces a nice slickness that aid the shaving process. It also protects my skin from irritation.

Moisturizing Properties: No real comment here. I don't look for a shave cream to be a moisturizer for my face. Just don't dry it out. This cream as will all the TSD creams I have tried do not dry my skin.

Packaging: Not the worst yet not the best. Just nice enough to be attractive. Understandable since choice of containers are slim for small cream makers like TSD.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)