What's new

The Green Man All Natural Shaving Soap

Item Description

(PRICE) $7 plus shipping for 6oz of a hard glycerin based soap. Seller combines shipping.

(QUALITY) This is a high quality product

(SCENT) I bought 3 scents; Pine, Pinion Pine, and Frankincense this is left blank because the fragrances were of different quality

The Pine had an almost turpentine overtone but not overpowering or repulsive
The Pinion Pine was a nice scent more inline with what I considered a classic pine scent.
The Frankincense was quite nice

(LATHER) Using an Omega boar brush on dry soap took a bit of lathering to produce a thin but dense lather. Wetting the soap while soaking the brush produced a thicker lather that was still dense. Lather lasted 3 passes.

(EFFICACY) Nice smooth shave. Cushioned and lubricated well. I used a Wilkinson blade in a 39c razor.

(MOISTURIZING) Skin did not feel dry out the skin afterwards.

Will I purchase it again? The soap will last a good while so I hope they are still in business when I run out.

Latest reviews

(PRICE) $7 plus shipping for 6oz of a hard glycerin based soap. Seller combines shipping.

(QUALITY) This is a high quality product

(SCENT) I bought 3 scents; Pine, Pinion Pine, and Frankincense this is left blank because the fragrances were of different quality

The Pine had an almost turpentine overtone but not overpowering or repulsive
The Pinion Pine was a nice scent more inline with what I considered a classic pine scent.
The Frankincense was quite nice

(LATHER) Using an Omega boar brush on dry soap took a bit of lathering to produce a thin but dense lather. Wetting the soap while soaking the brush produced a thicker lather that was still dense. Lather lasted 3 passes.

(EFFICACY) Nice smooth shave. Cushioned and lubricated well. I used a Wilkinson blade in a 39c razor.

(MOISTURIZING) Skin did not feel dry out the skin afterwards.

Will I purchase it again? The soap will last a good while so I hope they are still in business when I run out.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Lather
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)