What's new

Kendall Curity Sterile Disposable Prep Razor

Item Description

Price
20 cents a razor

Quality Molded polyethylene plastic with two razor ribbons, one on each side of the razor head mimicking a double edge razor

User Friendly Single use disposable razor

Grip Nice grip despite light weight

Ease of blade replacement Not replaceable

Aggressiveness Very aggressive

Adjustability Non-adjustable disposable

Balance Surprising this razor maneuvers quite easily and haw a nice feel to it though it is very light

Very rough shave. One would think this would be a sharp razor but it was very dull. I ended up with several nicks and when I put on the aftershave my shaved area burned badly from the alcohol.
I am sure these are generally no longer used. It is obviously since any skin breaks or bad abrasions are infection risks.
I will use these up on trips since I don't care if this gets lost.

I will however only do one pass. 3 passes was pushing the limits of the razor andit is on the thrid pass I got nicks. Surprising close shave.

View attachment 58494

Latest reviews

I've used different "hospital disposables" to shave patients in a couple of different hospitals and none of them were worth a damn. It usually took two or three to get through a couple days growth on the face and the person on the receiving end was usually blissfully unconcious. Usually we brought in a stash of store bought disposables for face shaving and saved the hospital stock for mowing down arm hair before placing an IV. Now they have been eliminated altogether due to risk of infection from cuts and nicks(primarily concerned with preoperative shaving but, also the face). I would not waste a penny on hospital disposable razors.
Price
20 cents a razor

Quality Molded polyethylene plastic with two razor ribbons, one on each side of the razor head mimicking a double edge razor

User Friendly Single use disposable razor

Grip Nice grip despite light weight

Ease of blade replacement Not replaceable

Aggressiveness Very aggressive

Adjustability Non-adjustable disposable

Balance Surprising this razor maneuvers quite easily and haw a nice feel to it though it is very light

Very rough shave. One would think this would be a sharp razor but it was very dull. I ended up with several nicks and when I put on the aftershave my shaved area burned badly from the alcohol.
I am sure these are generally no longer used. It is obviously since any skin breaks or bad abrasions are infection risks.
I will use these up on trips since I don't care if this gets lost.

I will however only do one pass. 3 passes was pushing the limits of the razor andit is on the thrid pass I got nicks. Surprising close shave.

View attachment 58494
Grip
3.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
3.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Adjustability
1.00 star(s)
User Friendly