Items by FrankPoole

FrankPoole
0.15 star(s) 13 ratings
Views
Reviews
When handling this blade in your fingers there is a noticeable dullness to the blade. By the time you hit the third pass there is distinct degradation of the shave. I basically change the remaining blades I have everyday and only do 2 passes.
I believe this brush is available by itself but the sources had it listed as unavailable. The look, feel, and balance of this brush is great. Lathers well. According to the only official description of this set the brush is "made of finest badger".
(PRICE) $7 plus shipping for 6oz of a hard glycerin based soap. Seller combines shipping. (QUALITY) This is a high quality product (SCENT) I bought 3 scents; Pine, Pinion Pine, and Frankincense this is left blank because the fragrances were of different quality The Pine had an almost turpentine overtone but not overpowering or repulsive The Pinion Pine was a nice scent more inline with what I considered a classic pine scent. The Frankincense was quite nice (LATHER) Using an...
FrankPoole
0.95 star(s) 19 ratings
Views
Reviews
Price Less than 10 cents a blade. most bang for the buck. Purchased on Ebay Quality Quality blade Sharpness Surprisingly sharp but not Feather sharp Longevity Got 5 great shaves from one blade 3passes each shave Smoothness of shave Surprisingly close smooth shave Packaging Each blade is individually wrapped and comes in "no frills" cardboard package
Price 20 cents a razor Quality Molded polyethylene plastic with two razor ribbons, one on each side of the razor head mimicking a double edge razor User Friendly Single use disposable razor Grip Nice grip despite light weight Ease of blade replacement Not replaceable Aggressiveness Very aggressive Adjustability Non-adjustable disposable Balance Surprising this razor maneuvers quite easily and haw a nice feel to it though it is very light Very rough shave...
Top Bottom