What's new

The Gentleman's Quarter Shave Cream

Item Description

I don't think I've ever been so impressed with a shave cream the first time out. The scent is the best Bay Rum I've ever tried. I couldn't give the scent a higher rating then a 10 because that's only how high they go.
It lathered quickly and effortlessly. A small to medium amount was enough for a 4 pass shave. It was moist & thick. A tub will last you a good while. I gave the packaging a 6 even though the canister it came in was fine, but the inside top seal was full of the cream and it was a pain to remove and put in back in the body of cream in the jar. I have over 50 different creams and soaps of all qualities and price parameters from Arko to Tabac to Salter to Proraso to Mama Bears and back. This shave cream is a keeper. Can'' wait to try the Highlander Shave soap I also received.

Latest reviews

I don't think I've ever been so impressed with a shave cream the first time out. The scent is the best Bay Rum I've ever tried. I couldn't give the scent a higher rating then a 10 because that's only how high they go.
It lathered quickly and effortlessly. A small to medium amount was enough for a 4 pass shave. It was moist & thick. A tub will last you a good while. I gave the packaging a 6 even though the canister it came in was fine, but the inside top seal was full of the cream and it was a pain to remove and put in back in the body of cream in the jar. I have over 50 different creams and soaps of all qualities and price parameters from Arko to Tabac to Salter to Proraso to Mama Bears and back. This shave cream is a keeper. Can'' wait to try the Highlander Shave soap I also received.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)