Items by billyboy

Price is $7.50 each - outstanding value Quality is typical of Prairie Creations - great ingredients, great variety. The scents are stronger than just fleeting. For some they might deem them a bit too strong, but to me they are strong enough but not overpowering. She has so many great scents available and her interpretations are always different enough from the standard, that they stand out. Kind of like a musical arrangement of a well known original, but different enough that you actually...
The people at Herbaria Soaps have some of the most intriguing scented bath soap combinations you'll ever want to find. If only they had similar soaps in shaving pucks! Well now they do with the introduction of their first three scents: The combination scents that they can create are heady to say the least. Take a look at their website. www.herbariasoap.com Scent - Like all Herbaria soaps the scents are intoxicating. They use only essential oils. They are not always as strong as I would...
I don't think I've ever been so impressed with a shave cream the first time out. The scent is the best Bay Rum I've ever tried. I couldn't give the scent a higher rating then a 10 because that's only how high they go. It lathered quickly and effortlessly. A small to medium amount was enough for a 4 pass shave. It was moist & thick. A tub will last you a good while. I gave the packaging a 6 even though the canister it came in was fine, but the inside top seal was full of the cream and it...
This Dolce & Gabbana wannabe "America" is better than the original. It's one of the clenaest scented shave soaps I have used. It lather's like crazy and is more subtle than the Dolce & Gabbana EDT. I think thats a great thing because it won't interfere with any balms, witch hazels or after shaves you follow it up with. This scent would make a great aftershave balm as a follow up. For me, I shaved with America, then followed it up with a Thayer's Rose wash, a Barclay Crocker after shave balm...
Top Bottom