What's new

Thayer's Original Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera

Item Description

This is another product available to me locally. I had heard so much about Witch Hazel so i decided to try it out.

This stuff does its job amicably. The price isn't bad, about $7 for a 12 oz bottle. Plus a little goes a long way so I won't need to replace this any time soon.

As far as dealing with razor burn, it definitely helps. Its not the end all cure, but I feel relief as soon as it hits my skin, with little to no sting. I don't really get a cooling sensation, but that wasn't what I was looking for. This stuff is labeled as an astringent, and it does that very well.

The smell is quite unique. I'm not to fond of it, but it goes away very quickly.

For razor burn and minor weeps, this stuff will definitely help, without the sting of a styptic pencil.

spiffy

Latest reviews

First, and only, witch hazel I have used. It has a clean, herbal scent and has all but rid me of neck irritation from shaving. Where has this stuff been for the past 20 years? Apparently at the local Common Market for about $7.00 a bottle.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Excellent product, the smell is unique (almost like cucumber) and works very well to calm razor burn. The smell fades quickly. I still usually apply a balm of some sort afterwards. I have very sensitive skin and I am a large fan of this product
I have used for about a week now, and I am very pleased with it. No scent (at least that I can dertermine), helps with razor burn and gives a fresh feeling. Widely available thru i-herb, at low shipping cost.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)