What's new

TAGMSC aftershave balm

Item Description

This is one of my favorite aftershave balms at the moment. It's cheap sweet, and wonderfull in feel. The scent is lavender combined with a scent I don't really know. The scent is wonderfull but light so it doesn't clash with any cologne's.

If you'd like to try something new and don't have much cash to spend...get this stuff. If you're simply looking for something good.....don't waste your money on something more expensive with less quality.

They have a matching shave soap as well and both can be found at www.thearizonagoatmilksoapcompany.com

Latest reviews

I definitely agree. I have tried a number of ASB's and TAGMSC ASB is my number one favorite. It's reasonably priced and does exactly what I want in an ASB. It just makes my face feel great. It does have a slight lavendar scent, but it will not interfere with your cologne.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
This is one of my favorite aftershave balms at the moment. It's cheap sweet, and wonderfull in feel. The scent is lavender combined with a scent I don't really know. The scent is wonderfull but light so it doesn't clash with any cologne's.

If you'd like to try something new and don't have much cash to spend...get this stuff. If you're simply looking for something good.....don't waste your money on something more expensive with less quality.

They have a matching shave soap as well and both can be found at www.thearizonagoatmilksoapcompany.com

Item information

Added by
LX_Emergency
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

More from LX_Emergency

Top Bottom