Items by LX_Emergency

Ok this blade is a bit odd. It's a 6/8 (my favorite size and there's nothing odd about that). As you can see it has a box/holder in the same pattern/colours as the scales. It is a travel razor. Similar to the travel brushes or even travel toothbrushes. The thing that surprised me about the thing though is the worked back with a pattern. You can't really see it in this picture because I'm not a very good photographer but it's very nice. Kind of like a star pattern. All in all this is...
LOVE this scent. The cream is of pretty good quality and feels nice on my face. Only thing that's not very impressive about this cream is the packaging. The tubs are a little bland. But at the same time very effective.
I bought this razor because 1) I wanted a nice Thiers issard 2) I wanted a 7/8 blade and had not had one before. Once I got the razor I got it out of the box and had a good look. It turned out that the gold on the blade was in VERY poor shape. To me that was a dissapointment because I liked the look of the blade on classicshaving. The gold wash was a very light yellow colour....not like gold at all. The scales to me look like some kind of imitation wood and I don't really like them...
My favorite aftershave balm. it matches my favorite shave soap (check review section). It's a simple balm that dries up on the skin quickly leaving a feeling not unlike Skin Food by Trumpers. The scent is the same as the soap. I asked about it and they told me it's Ginger Papaya and Lavender. It's a very subtle scent that I LOVE and would buy a cologne of if I could. It fades very quickly. The price is very good as well. $9 for 8flOz. Not to be sneezed at. There's also a 4flOz...
Ok. Someone on SRP put me on this stuff to try it out. I did and really loved it. TAGMSC recently renewed their recipy and gave me a puck to try out. It has improved quite a bit. Scent. sweet, soft and subtle. Very very nice. If I can find a lasting cologne in this scent I will. the matching aftershave balm is pretty good but the scent fades VERY fast as well. Feeling. I get amazing shaves with this soap whenever i try it. hardly any blood and my skin feels awesome. I relather my...
I owned a bottle of the New Spice a while ago and it simply wasn't for me. Although it was a good bang for the buck (8oz for virtually no money) I just didn't like the scent. So I decided to trade the stuff and got a bottle of 2-11 back. The 2-11 is simply very nice. Ít's fruity with a decent staying power. I like the stuff, My wife likes the stuff, what more could I say? It's a simple nice smelling frangrance that's not complex at all but very gentle to the nose.
Ok, we all know how little can be expected of the "modern" scents. But this little number surprised me very much. It has very decent staying power, I apply it in the morning and can still smell it in the evening. It's a pretty simple scent, no changes throughout the day or anything just consistancy. Basically with it's notes of cinammon, cloves, aniseed and vanilla for the low price of $12-$13 for 75 ml you can't really go wrong on this one. Give it a try, if you don't like it you...
This is one of my favorite aftershave balms at the moment. It's cheap sweet, and wonderfull in feel. The scent is lavender combined with a scent I don't really know. The scent is wonderfull but light so it doesn't clash with any cologne's. If you'd like to try something new and don't have much cash to spend...get this stuff. If you're simply looking for something good.....don't waste your money on something more expensive with less quality. They have a matching shave soap as well and...
Like said in the short description. Good stuff, I personally don't need to use any cologne with it as I've applied it about 9 houors ago and can still smell it. All in all I like the stuff. A good addition to MY cabinet. Regards Alexander
Top Bottom