What's new

Simple Green

Item Description

I know a review of Simple Green may not be of interest to the guys in the US since it is readily available over there, if this is the case stop reading now.

However in the UK there is only a single distributor for this product and it is not quite as cheap as it is in the US. I had wanted to try it for another purpose so made contact with the distributor and ordered some. The UK distributors are very nice people, Gilly gave me a nice e-mail response with plenty of info and Paul whom I spoke to on the phone was more than willing to discuss the properties of the product and how it differed from normal cleaning fluids like dish cleaning fluid such as fairy.

This is the UK site with the contact details if you wish to purchase some or ask any questions

http://www.simplegreen.co.uk/index.htm

I thought I would show some shots of how only simple green manager to clean up a gunky Aristrocrat Junior razor I picked on e-bay. Using only simple green and a quick spin in the ultrasonic cleaner I went from this

proxy.php

To this

proxy.php

I have still to polish it up but compared to other fluids I have tried in the past this gives good results without any toxicity and therefore reduce any potential for damaging the finish.

Overall this is a good product and I would highly recommend it.

Latest reviews

Pros: Works great and almost safe enough to drink.
Cons: None
Buy a quality Spray bottle and 1/2 gallon concentrate and your set. Use it to clean the kitchen, bathroom , car and as a laundry booster.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)
I know a review of Simple Green may not be of interest to the guys in the US since it is readily available over there, if this is the case stop reading now.

However in the UK there is only a single distributor for this product and it is not quite as cheap as it is in the US. I had wanted to try it for another purpose so made contact with the distributor and ordered some. The UK distributors are very nice people, Gilly gave me a nice e-mail response with plenty of info and Paul whom I spoke to on the phone was more than willing to discuss the properties of the product and how it differed from normal cleaning fluids like dish cleaning fluid such as fairy.

This is the UK site with the contact details if you wish to purchase some or ask any questions

http://www.simplegreen.co.uk/index.htm

I thought I would show some shots of how only simple green manager to clean up a gunky Aristrocrat Junior razor I picked on e-bay. Using only simple green and a quick spin in the ultrasonic cleaner I went from this

proxy.php

To this

proxy.php

I have still to polish it up but compared to other fluids I have tried in the past this gives good results without any toxicity and therefore reduce any potential for damaging the finish.

Overall this is a good product and I would highly recommend it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
1.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)