What's new

Proraso Liquid Cream Aftershave

Item Description

P1010082.JPG

Gents,
I got an order in from Charles this week which included a bottle of proraso "Liquid cream aftershave." I was REALLY pleased with the effectiveness of this balm. It has the consistancy similar to DR Harris Aftershave Milk, and C&E Nomad aftershave balm. Very light, milky liquid. The vitamin E, witch hazel, etc form a wonderful soothing/cooling feeling, and the moisturizing properties of this cream are simply perfect. Just the right amount of moisture, sinks into the skin within seconds, does not leave your skin greasy at all, and is perfect for cold and hot weather alike. It was 90 degrees today, and the cream functioned flawlessly, and did not leave a "heavyness" other balms tend to leave. I like this stuff enough that I plan on purchasing a bottle of the Proraso aftershave splash in my next order. For $12 - I am VERY impressed. It has a very nice, light scent that fades quickly, is very reasonable and works quite well. If you are a fan of proraso, or C&E balm - you'll want to add one of these to your toiletry locker.
P1010083.JPG

Latest reviews

I use this stuff every day. Nice subtle scent, dries up nicely on your skin and the clear glass makes it easy to gauge how much is left.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Cooling sensation! Price
Cons: None
Fantastic stuff. Cools the shave so nicely and helps rid razor burn. Perhaps not just the best product for the money but best out there period.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
I can't say enough about Proraso. If you want a great shaving experience try Proraso from start to finish and you'll never be disappointed. This AS balm is a great final step in any shave routine. I find the scent light and complimentary with any of my soaps. I often rub it on over some Proraso pre/post cream for an extra degree of cooling. Moisturizes and cools effectively. The smell tends towards the medicinal (not the 1970's) which is a plus for me. This is a great product and well worth the money.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)