What's new

Proraso Green Tea and Aloe soap

Item Description

TOLD YOU !!

I saw that one coming (after seeing the Green Tea and Aloe foam on the shelves), and hopefully, they also make the cream. :w00t:

It's for very sensitive skin, and does not not have camphor and eucalyptus,(and has just a bit of menthol)

Bought it 1 hour ago (just a trip to a drugstore, took me 5 minutes, hehe :ihih: ), tried it and love it.

Scent : the scent is similar as the Eshave White Tea cream, but not as strong. :001_tt1:

Performance : great; slick and soothing.

Cooling : not as cooling as the original soap; has a bit of menthol, and there is no eucalyptus and camphor.

VERDICT : Yes yes yes. :thumbup1:

displayimage.php

Note: I bought mine at Pharmaprix (the one close to Futureshop), but they had only 3 tubs ; it's also available at Vasco

Latest reviews

Pros: Moisturizing, Scent, Lather
Cons: Amount of Product Needed (Maybe Brush)
WOW! I've been wetshaving for about 4-5 years now (since I was 14-15) and De shaving for about 2-2.5 now.

Out of all the products I have tried (TOBS Rose, Col Conk bay rum, Williams, Trumpers Almond, Wilk Sword Soap, Old Spice Cream, Arko Stick, Proraso Green Tube)

This just gave me the closest, smoothest, nick-free shave I've ever gotten. It's a shame my boar brushes aren't completely broken in yet and I had to resort to my Vulfix Pure Badger to get the lather in but this product is amazing.

I thought for the winter months the proraso green tub may be too much, so I went and bought this today after my green tube ran out.

I almost picked up the green, but wow am I glad I didn't!

I may post another review after I get properly broken in brushes as my silvertip is too soft and uses too much product/is a *** (Frank Shaving) and the pure badger is too scratchy and irritates my skin.

Only con I have is that I dont like how you have to pull the tops off the plastic tubs as this can be hard with wet fingers and when you have short nails. I guess you should just do that before you get wet?

edit - I have to add, just sitting here as I stroke my finger ATG along my cheek I feel the slight menthol tinge cooling my skin in a good way. I didn't get perfect bbs everywhere but this is damn close and I know with a little bit more I'll get it. Where I get bbs, I have better skin than I ever have had in my life.

And final note (this is long winded I know) the only reason I didn't get bbs everywhere is because I missed a few spots and didn't want to keep rubbing my pure badger there. Otherwise I would have gotten my first ever complete BBS Shave!

OMG. Lol, I have tabac sitting in my room but I've found my saving soap (no typo) ;)

BUY THIS!

Re-post from creams. People have to get this, it beats out everyhting including green Imo which would be too harsh for my skin atm. (Been shaving everyday instead of skipping and I was feeling it, until I got this.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
for the price is good 8/10
overall just avarage 5/10
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Lather
2.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
Pros: Easy to lather, smells great, skin feels cool and fresh during and after shave.
Cons: No idea.
First lather I have tried. I have to say that compared to regular shaving cream, this is like gold lol. It does an AMAZING job at lathering, feels great on the skin the whole time you use it. When a product is this great you don't need massive explanations as to why. Take my word for it, if you're at Shoppers Drug Mart and see this there, it's not garbage, you'll enjoy using it :).
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)