What's new

Mühle-Pinsel Silvertip Horn handle

Item Description

I've been using this brush for more than 6 months now so it would be time to review it.

I bought this brush as I was trying to find why badger brushes where so good. I previously had a Pure Badger Omega and found it too scratchy.

Price: Not the cheapest on the market but not the most expensive either. Price was a bit high to my liking but it's not so bad

Quality: You can feel a good and solid product when you hold this brush!

Density: Very dense, this brush must be double the size of my Men-U bristle (same knot size) and still, very dense!

Stiffness: Well, not that stiff, a bit soft. Not even close to a boar brush but I kinda like the softness after a while!

Softness: One of the softest ever tried!

Ergonomic: I had to kill it a bit there. The handle isn't very ergonomic, easy to slip out of hand no matter the grip.

Lather: Always produce great lather, never had a single problem!

Latest reviews

I've been using this brush for more than 6 months now so it would be time to review it.

I bought this brush as I was trying to find why badger brushes where so good. I previously had a Pure Badger Omega and found it too scratchy.

Price: Not the cheapest on the market but not the most expensive either. Price was a bit high to my liking but it's not so bad

Quality: You can feel a good and solid product when you hold this brush!

Density: Very dense, this brush must be double the size of my Men-U bristle (same knot size) and still, very dense!

Stiffness: Well, not that stiff, a bit soft. Not even close to a boar brush but I kinda like the softness after a while!

Softness: One of the softest ever tried!

Ergonomic: I had to kill it a bit there. The handle isn't very ergonomic, easy to slip out of hand no matter the grip.

Lather: Always produce great lather, never had a single problem!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)