What's new

Limes and Pomegranate Shaving Soap

Item Description

Edwin Jagger understands and shares the environmental and health concerns of customers placing great emphasis on selecting the very best ingredients for this natural shaving soap. Subtly fragranced & rich, Edwin Jagger shaving soap is specially formulated using a unique combination of organic ingredients, enhanced by plant extracts, will create a luxurious lather for a smooth, comfortable shave.

Limes and Pomegranate essential oils will help to cleanse and restore skin leaving it toned and protected against the elements.

Delicate fruity fragrance which is light and refreshing.
Suitable for sensitive and normal skin types.

Ingredients:

Potassium Palmate, Sodium Palmate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Aqua (water), Palm Kernel Acid, Limonene, Parfum (fragrance), Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Linalool, Citral, Coumarin, Cl77891.

Latest reviews

Pros: Easy to lather and lots of cushion
Cons: A bit pricey for the amount of soap you get
I bought a puck with a tub the other day because I keep hearing how good this soap is. I paid $15 for the puck in a travel tub and the refill is $9.

I was really impressed with this soap because it lathered up really fast and easy. I used a synthetic brush and I had no problems with the soap lathering up. I loaded my brush for about a minute then I used a bowl to lather up the soap. I was amazed at the amount of lather. I had enough for like 5 passes or more.

The razor glided with ease and the lather was thick which helped with cushioning. It has an awesome smell of limes with a hint of pomegranate. My skin felt very nice and protected after the shave. I got a very close shave and I didn't even put aftershave on since my skin felt so good. After like 8 hours of shaving, my skin felt very smooth like a baby's bottom. My face felt super protected. I also did not get any nicks or cuts and no blade irritation.

I highly recommend this soap. And not just this scent but any of the Edwin Jagger soaps.

My only problem with this soap is that it comes in a 2.3 oz/65 gram puck which I think is small for the price.

I give Edwin Jagger Limes Pomegranate Shaving Soap a 9/10
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing