What's new

Kistna Eau de Toilette

Item Description

Kistna by The Body Shop is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Kistna was launched in 2002. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit and orange; middle notes are thyme, basil and geranium; base notes are patchouli, cedar and moss.

They only sell it in the 3.3 ounce bottle.

Latest reviews

Pros: Smells nice and the dry down is excellent
Cons: The scent does not last long.
This is a very light, fresh and citrusy scent. This is more of a summer scent because after you spray it, the scent is not long lasting. I'm guessing that you will get more scent out of it when you sweat while wearing this. I got about 2 hours of scent then it faded. Because this is a light scent you can wear it to work or church and it will not cause any distraction. I would like for this fragrance to last longer because the dry down smells even better in my opinion. It smells like you are in a rainforest surrounded by oranges, lemons, grapefruit and some wet trees. I did notice that in order to smell the cologne you have to get very close to the person wearing it. Maybe that's a good thing if you are trying to get someone to get close to you. Overall I would still use this fragrance but I would have spray more on to make the scent last longer.

I give this cologne a 7/10
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
rockero
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from rockero

Top Bottom