What's new

Limes and Pomegranate Shaving Soap

Pros: Easy to lather and lots of cushion
Cons: A bit pricey for the amount of soap you get
I bought a puck with a tub the other day because I keep hearing how good this soap is. I paid $15 for the puck in a travel tub and the refill is $9.

I was really impressed with this soap because it lathered up really fast and easy. I used a synthetic brush and I had no problems with the soap lathering up. I loaded my brush for about a minute then I used a bowl to lather up the soap. I was amazed at the amount of lather. I had enough for like 5 passes or more.

The razor glided with ease and the lather was thick which helped with cushioning. It has an awesome smell of limes with a hint of pomegranate. My skin felt very nice and protected after the shave. I got a very close shave and I didn't even put aftershave on since my skin felt so good. After like 8 hours of shaving, my skin felt very smooth like a baby's bottom. My face felt super protected. I also did not get any nicks or cuts and no blade irritation.

I highly recommend this soap. And not just this scent but any of the Edwin Jagger soaps.

My only problem with this soap is that it comes in a 2.3 oz/65 gram puck which I think is small for the price.

I give Edwin Jagger Limes Pomegranate Shaving Soap a 9/10
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing