What's new

Lime

Item Description

Another wonderful offering from the Captain. I have tried his original (which I wrote a review for), then went off and purchased CONT-another fantastic bay rum. Now Scott went out and did it again with a very smooth lime aftershave splash.

Latest reviews

Pros: ingredients, made in USA, Smell
Cons: fades
Solid product. The lime scent is legit, and pleasant, but seems to fade. The ingredients are great and work well with my face which is not oily or dry but somewhere in between. This is a great summer aftershave!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Pros: the burn!!
Cons: bay rum
After reading good things about CC, I was expecting an alcohol based A/S that smelled like lime, not Bay Rum with a tiny bit of lime in it. I could barely tell the difference between the CC Bay Rum and the Lime. It all smelled like BR to me, even the cat o nine tails was all Bay Rum.It left my face dry and tight, and I needed a balm afterward.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
2.00 star(s)
Pros: Skin Care
Cons: None
I prefer this scent than the "Lime Sec" from Clubman. The scent is not candy-sweet, but smells nice and refreshing,
like picking a fresh lime off a tree in Florida and slicing into it. The scent itself doesn't linger too long;

however if you don't wear a cologne and a bead of sweat hits, it refreshes the scent which is quite nice.

The healing properties are right in line with the Bay rum's and cat o' nine tails, which is above quality.

All in all, I like it, I still lean towards the scent of Bay Rum/Cat O' Nine Tails; however just as I like the aroma
better. Having it for a random summer day would be quite of a nice change.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Rjacklin
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.47 star(s) 17 ratings

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

More from Rjacklin

• Cat o' nine tails
    Another bay rum from Captain's Choice with some extra kick to wake you...
Top Bottom