What's new

Korres Absinthe Shave Cream

Item Description

proxy.php

Korres is a Greek company that manufactures natural products, including shaving creams and aftershaves.

Korres Absinthe is a brushless, non-foaming, non-aerosol shaving cream. Between the moment I ordered it and the moment it arrived, two months had passed. In the meantime, I tested several brushless gels, creams and canned foams (Taylor, Dior, Crabtree & Evelyn, Cremo Cream, etc) that disappointed me. I had no high expectations regarding Korres Absinthe, which is why I was very pleasantly surprised.

My conclusion is I recommend this product if you’re rich, blasé, or are looking for a brushless for use when travelling or whatever reasons. If you’re looking for a brushless cream for daily use, the price will dissuade you.

Price
The worst deal ever. 16£ for 150ml/5.07oz

Quality
Very high quality, be it the cream or the bottle.

Scent
We all know scents are very personal. I adore the scent of Korres Absinthe so much I want to try the liquor. It has bitter, refreshing notes of medicinal plants that put it in a class apart. You may hate it. Will last long if you don’t use any aftershave.

Latherability
N/A

Efficacy
Stunning, especially since it looks like it’s only a decoration on your face.

Moisturising
Probably what differentiates it from its brushless (retarded) cousins.

Packaging
Very nice, though I did not get the carton box you can see on the front-page.

General remarks
The non-aerosol bottle is well built. The pushing button works like a vacuum pump and compress the cream bag (see photo below). I need to press it twice for one pass with a thin layer of cream. It does not clog the blade, unlike Cremo Cream.

Now, I have to say I used this product thrice and God does it run out fast. I add that I shaved with my Feather AC, which means I needed only two passes. If you use a DE or generally do more than two passes, I suggest you ignore Korres Absinthe.

Now the photos
displayimage.php

Front-view and rear-view or the contrary
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Coil spring
displayimage.php

My yellow coffee mug
displayimage.php

The lines of my hand
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

You can discuss this product here.

Latest reviews

proxy.php

Korres is a Greek company that manufactures natural products, including shaving creams and aftershaves.

Korres Absinthe is a brushless, non-foaming, non-aerosol shaving cream. Between the moment I ordered it and the moment it arrived, two months had passed. In the meantime, I tested several brushless gels, creams and canned foams (Taylor, Dior, Crabtree & Evelyn, Cremo Cream, etc) that disappointed me. I had no high expectations regarding Korres Absinthe, which is why I was very pleasantly surprised.

My conclusion is I recommend this product if you’re rich, blasé, or are looking for a brushless for use when travelling or whatever reasons. If you’re looking for a brushless cream for daily use, the price will dissuade you.

Price
The worst deal ever. 16£ for 150ml/5.07oz

Quality
Very high quality, be it the cream or the bottle.

Scent
We all know scents are very personal. I adore the scent of Korres Absinthe so much I want to try the liquor. It has bitter, refreshing notes of medicinal plants that put it in a class apart. You may hate it. Will last long if you don’t use any aftershave.

Latherability
N/A

Efficacy
Stunning, especially since it looks like it’s only a decoration on your face.

Moisturising
Probably what differentiates it from its brushless (retarded) cousins.

Packaging
Very nice, though I did not get the carton box you can see on the front-page.

General remarks
The non-aerosol bottle is well built. The pushing button works like a vacuum pump and compress the cream bag (see photo below). I need to press it twice for one pass with a thin layer of cream. It does not clog the blade, unlike Cremo Cream.

Now, I have to say I used this product thrice and God does it run out fast. I add that I shaved with my Feather AC, which means I needed only two passes. If you use a DE or generally do more than two passes, I suggest you ignore Korres Absinthe.

Now the photos
displayimage.php

Front-view and rear-view or the contrary
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Coil spring
displayimage.php

My yellow coffee mug
displayimage.php

The lines of my hand
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

You can discuss this product here.

Item information

Added by
Lyrt
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from Lyrt

• Acca Kappa 1869
    Acca Kappa is an Italian company whose founder, Hermann Krull, was as...
Top Bottom