What's new

King C. Gillette razor

DE Razor

Item Description

I began using my King C Gillette in mid-August. It provides excellent shaves no matter which blade I use. I heartily recommend this razor to all newbies, and also experienced shavers.
New Razor & Blades.jpg

x
Reactions: emwolf

Latest reviews

pretty cool
Pros: decent mild razor
Cons: handle is too slick
On the plus side, the top cap etching makes it look like a million dollars. The handle, on the other hand, is unwieldy for me. I like a very grippy handle and this wasn't it. It's a mild razor and the crafting was adequate to easily load a blade evenly for a decent shave. I thought it was a smoother shave than the Heritage razor Gillette put out a few months earlier.
Grip
2.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Balance
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Adjustability
2.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
Ease of Blade Replacement
3.00 star(s)
KCG razor
Pros: Very efficient razor
Cons: My only gripe is that the handle's knurling doesn't extend down further. My arthritic right fingers sometimes have trouble gripping the handle. However YMMV.
To help DE shavers, perhaps newbies, pick a good basic day to day razor.
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Adjustability
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
Ease of Blade Replacement
5.00 star(s)
theologist
theologist
Mine gives great shaves. The handle is a little heavy - otherwise excellent.
L
Lane101
Recently acquired one of these and have enjoyed good shaves with it. Really like how it is constructed including how the blade is guarded. See my post below after my second shave with it.

C
Captain O
This is the best razor Gillette has engineered since it abandoned DE razors in 1997. I don't like cartridge razors because they can't give a truly decent shave for the money.

This is where Gillette belongs... providing great razors that real men (and women) can use well. You can keep the plastic where it belongs... somewhere else!

Item information

Added by
BobbyB
Views
Watchers
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Safety Razors (Reviews)

Top Bottom