What's new

Kappus Nautik shaving cream

Item Description

Lately, I've had the opportunity to try out a whole slew of different kinds of shaving creams and soaps, because I found stores which sell stuff from just about everywhere in the world. This cream is German-made, and sells for very cheap, so it would be classified as no-frills, but it's still a good and adequate, if not luxurious brand. It has a clean, pleasant scent, it lathers nicely, provides plenty of soothing moisturization as well as a refreshing effect, and for shavers on a tight budget, it would be hard to beat. I'll be sending a tube to a friend of mine to try out.

Jeff

Latest reviews

Lately, I've had the opportunity to try out a whole slew of different kinds of shaving creams and soaps, because I found stores which sell stuff from just about everywhere in the world. This cream is German-made, and sells for very cheap, so it would be classified as no-frills, but it's still a good and adequate, if not luxurious brand. It has a clean, pleasant scent, it lathers nicely, provides plenty of soothing moisturization as well as a refreshing effect, and for shavers on a tight budget, it would be hard to beat. I'll be sending a tube to a friend of mine to try out.

Jeff

Item information

Added by
crackstar
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from crackstar

Top Bottom